Last Saturday we had our first Christmas party with Cody's side of the family. I love this time of year!!! It was so fun to see extended family members that you only get to see a couple of times of year. The food was YUMMY! And the entertainment was a blast. Every year we are told that our kids could share a talent if they would like. This year Jori wanted to play the piano, but as we were driving up she realized she had forgotten her music. Lets just say she was not too happy. :( Brody wanted to sing the song "My Turn On Earth" . Jori and Brody were in a Stake play and were able to learn this song. On the night of the play Brody started crying and saying he didn't dare sing, luckily he got brave enough and did! So for the talent show he wanted to sing it alone. I was shocked! We kept trying to talk Jori into it, but of course she kept saying no and that she just wanted to play the piano. As Brody walked up Jori finally decided she would (with a little push ;)). They did such an awesome job! I was such a proud Mommy. And of course what would a Christmas party be without Santa Clause? Cooper loved him. He kept going over to him and just staring. Well, this is just the start of many parties this month and I can't wait!!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
cute picture!
I love your family picture. That is so cute.
How brave!! I feel badly that Jori forgot her music. I didn't know that she played the piano. That is great!
what a fun time of the year. your kids are amazingly brave. you should be a proud mommy. love your family picture!!
How fun!! I love Christmas too. That is so neat they got to share their talent! Happy Holidays!!!
That is so cute that the kids sang the "My turn on earth" song. We have that DVD and the kids love it. Was it YOUR Stake that did the musical? How fun that must've been. Who else was in it? Is Jori still taking piano from Debbie? Merry Christmas!
-April
How fun. And how brave of your kids. I can't wait for our christmas fun to begin.
So sweet! Jory and Brody looked so cute in the children's choir yesterday!
Post a Comment