Thursday, November 20, 2008

What Big Sisters Are For


Here is a conversation we had the other day while driving home....

Brody "Mom, Dad I feel bad for grownups."
Me "Why?"
Brody "Because Santa doesn't bring them any presents."
Jori (whispering) "Brody that is our job."

Ever since this conversation Jori and Brody have been working on mine and Cody's presents for Christmas. I'm not allowed to go in the closet at any time because I might accidentally open up our presents. So Cute!!!

6 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Awwww! She is so sweet, I love Jori!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. Isn't it great when they get old enough to want to help and figure things out. How fun. Looks like you guys are having fun. Your Halloween pictures are so cute.

Holly said...

That's too cute that your kids are so excited about planning Christmas surprises for you. It looks like you guys had fun at girls night. I missed not being there and I hope you missed me a little bit too in the wee hours of the night.

Anonymous said...

Just another example of what a thoughtful person Jo is. I'm always appreciative of her reminder phone call for her preschool. Every other Friday is so hard to keep track of (for me, anyway); which by the way, Mac loves. I'll be looking forward to an update on what they've made for you and Cody for Christmas!

becky said...

That is so cute. I just love your kids. Jori always has the sweetest comments in sharing time. I want to hear what they have figured out for you guys too.

chris w said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard! You better stay out of that closet!!