Every year my mom, me and all of my aunts and cousins plan a girls night out with each other. We leave early Friday morning and head off to Park City to shop, eat, and sleep over so that the next morning we can do it all over again. It by far is one of my favorite memories that my family has decided to make. I can't wait until next year!!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We do the same thing around Christmas time. It is so fun. Only we only go with my mom and sisters, but still. Your family would be SO fun. I can see how you would look forward to that each year.
Brit it was a fun girls night this year. Did you guys have a nice Thanksgiving? I missed going shopping with you guys the day after. Call and tell me when you are coming up next. I can't wait to hear what the kids give you for Christmas! Love Ya!
Post a Comment