Thursday, November 20, 2008

Better Late than Never......Right?

We had such an awesome Halloween this year! It is by far one of my favorite Holidays. Ok, who am I kidding I love any Holiday!!! We went to my parents house the night before Halloween and had a fun party with my family. We carved pumpkins, ate yummy food, and played a couple of rounds of Bingo. Thanks mom for planning a fun night for us!




The next day we had so much fun!! I got to go to my kids school and help with Halloween parties and watch them in their Halloween parade.

Jori as a lovely Vampire

Brody as our Super Hero Batman

And Cooper as our little stinker the Skunk

Cody stayed home passing out candy while a friend and I walked our kids around the block to get their goodies. By the end of the night Cooper had figured out if he walked up to the door he would get candy. Yum Yum!! What a fun night!! Can't wait until next year.

2 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

Cooper's little costume killed me, so cute!

becky said...

That is so fun. don't you love that you can still pick Coopers costume. Landon would have loved to be a skunk this year.