One day I was in Walmart just messing around and I found these pumpkin faces and fell in love with them. They remind of Mr Potato head pieces. My kids had a blast picking out the faces they wanted on their pumpkins! Here are some pictures of there master pieces.... And of course Cody is not in this picture, but isn't this pumpkin face so fitting of him? And yes Cody did pick out this UGLY pumpkin!
Yesterday I decided to be brave and color my hair dark. It is strange getting use to it, but its fun to have a change. I'm only putting a picture of myself on here for my Sis Melissa because she lives too far away to see me. We miss you. Melissa, Justin, and Kate. Oh how cheesy! I can't believe I put a picture of me on the blog.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Silly Pumpkin Faces
Posted by Brittany at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. It really makes your eyes pop! So cute, thanks for putting this pic on your blog---I miss out on so much, it's nice to see "even cheesy" things on blogs so I don't totally feel out of the loop. Way to go. It's cute.
OH MY GOSH Brittany, I colored and cut my hair this morning and it's brown too!!! Our young women are going to think we're twins totally. This is hilarious, wait til we see each other tomorrow. LOL
It looks fantastic. Do you like it? I like the style too! I feel like I look even older when I go dark, otherwise I love doing stuff like that for the fall. So cute!
The pumpkins are so cute & how easy! Cody, yours was perfect. Like Britt said, that is just like you!
Justin thinks it is cute, too. Just in case you wanted to know. We BOTH really like it.
I need to hurry and figure out my hair before we take our big family picture at Christmas.
WE MISS YOU TOO!
You are smokin hot and I am not just saying that cause I did the color. I really love it on you and I hope you like it. I want to know what your hubby thought.
Wow! I was shocked when I saw the picture of you. I love your hair! It very fair that you can pull off and hair style and color. In fact it makes me kind of jealous.;)
I love your hair. I have been wanting to go dark but am nervous I will look like elvira since I am soooo pale. But fun for the Fall/winter. The pumpkins are great. My boys would love that. We might copy you if I ever get to Walmart.
Cute new look! Isn't it fun having a change every now and then. My little boy was in here with me look at the blog and he loved the pictures of the pumpkins! That is so fun!
I love the pumpkin faces, those are great! How fun to make faces on your pupmkins so early and you don't have to worry about them getting all wilted! I love the hair too, it is SO cute. It looks great and I love that you put a picture of you on your blog. Its a darling one too!
I like your hair that color. Looks good. Brings out your eyes.
Your hair looks super great!! I think you should post more pictures of yourself on here. The pumpkins are CUTE!!
So much easier than carving! Sow smart! If you think you are cheesy, check out how many pics I put of me on my blog, beside; you look great!
i love your hair!!! it looks so cute dark! and those pumpkin faces are so cute!! i'll have to look for those since my coop can't exactly carve yet :-)
There must be something in the air. You are the 4th person in the last week that has changed their hair! I love it. It is really cute. Miss talking to you!
I Love your hair! It is too cute! Also, the pumpkin faces is such a good idea. We are going to a pumpkin patch this weekend with Matthew and I am sure he is not ready to play with gooey insides so we weren't going to carve the pumpkins -- maybe we will copy your idea? Thanks!
Cute hair! I love the color. I wish I was more brave...I have only dyed my hair once and it didn't really change anything. Yours looks very "fall/wintery"
Wow! You look great! I'm so glad that you contacted me! It is good to hear from you. It looks like you guys are doing great! How's the ward? Are you doing a Halloween party this year? We miss everyone so much, and northern Utah! Tell everyone hi for us, and Haleigh says hi to Jori!
-April
Britney, you've inspired me to grow my bangs out and style my hair just like yours. I'm tired of being bald and I'm going to grow my hair out right now. Pray for my head that it may grow lots of hair.
PS- I didn't see a single picture of me on your blog, you guys act like I'm not your favorite neighbor you've ever had.
Justin (not Jayanne)
Sorry. I am partial to blondes.
So Justin, if you go dark...we're over. Besides you didn't call me back.
Post a Comment