Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Cody!!!

So Cody NEVER EVER reads our blog, but I still wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday!! He is such a Wonderful Husband and Father!! Thank you Cody for all your hard work so I can be home with our children. We hope you have an Awesome Birthday! We love you very much!

p.s. I know this picture is of my moms birthday, but I realized I don't have tons of pictures of Cody. Its not all my fault though, Cody hates getting his pictures taken.

9 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Happy Birthday Cody!! It is a cute picture.

Melissa and Justin said...

Cody we know you might not read this but we wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. We are really happy to have you as a brother in law and uncle. We love you. Love Melissa, Justin and Kate.

P.S. We love that shirt on ya. It really brings out your eyes.

Sidney Cottle said...

Happy Birthday Cody!!! I hope Brittany does something nice for you. :) (Tell him I said that Britt.)

Chelsie said...

happy birthday cody! i really heart your family and miss you brit

Holly said...

Tell Cody Happy Birthday from all of us (since he doesn't read your blog). If I am thinking correctly, then this was no ordinary birthday, because I believe he is a year older than I am which would make him the big 3-0 (I may be wrong about that). Either way, hope it was a good one!!

ashley said...

I love that picture of you two. Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Elder Tanner said...

Tell Cody, we think he is getting really OLD!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day Cody! He should look at your blog because it's great! I like your new look. Very cool Brit!

The Reimers Family said...

Happy Birthday Cody! My husband rarely checks our blog either, what a bunch of party poopers!