A couple of months ago as me and Jori where walking home form school we started talking about what she wanted to do when she "Grew Up". She was so cute and said she would like to be a Teacher. Then she went on to say that she could even teach Preschool. And as we continued to talk she said "Mom if I'm still living at home when I'm older I could even teach Preschool in the basement." Of course I said that would be a good idea (knowing at that time she wouldn't still be at home). She then came up with another BRILLIANT plan. "Mom can I teach Preschool now at our house and invite Connor, Tali, Mac, Brody, and Salomon?" I reluctantly said Yes thinking it was all talk and would never happen. Well, It did happen. My little Miss Jori started her own Preschool. It started out only being every other Friday at 4:00, but now she is wanting to hold Preschool every Friday. It is the cutest thing ever! She prepares the night before making signs, setting out books, and letting me know what papers I need to copy and how many. She even has the kids taking turns bringing snacks. She does so well at school and loves teaching her little brother stuff. In fact when he says he doesn't want to go to her Preschool (because he just go home from kindergarten) she simply replies "Brody I did this for YOU!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so cute! I loved playing school when I was little! Arts was my favorite! Did you see the picture on my blog of Jori at our wedding?? its so cute!
She is obviously going to be the Relief Society PREsiDenT!! That is so Jori. I love the picture. Do you think she will branch out in our area soon? What a HOOT.
That is so sweet! Wow to put so much thought into too, she is smart beyond her years. Where do I sign my kids up? :)
That is so sweet!!
How much does she charge?
Even though Mac has only been able to make it to one of her classes, he had so much fun! Jori is so cute and so beyond her years. Tough too. Many may not know how she took her knocks (and what knocks they were too!) on the jumps and kept trying. Can't wait to have her come along again...maybe when it's not so muddy form all this SNOW! We love Jo!
What's Miss Jori's tuition? I think I'd like to brush up on some of my basic skills:) That is so sweet, you are such a good mom to accommodate her dreams!
Post a Comment