So I just had something happen that is quite interesting. I gave Cooper a cookie and he was so excited. The last few nights we have been eating cookies and milk and Cooper is now wanting to dip his cookies. Never would I think my son would dip his cookie in the TOILET!! That's right I found my son eating a soggy cookie and couldn't imagine that he drooled that much. So to my surprise I found out he had been dipping it in the TOILET!! And yes he ate the whole thing before I knew what had happened.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Does anyone have any MILK? PLEASE!!!!
Posted by Brittany at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Ha ha, that is pretty funny! Cooper's a thinker, who likes a dry cookie? I found Carson dipping his sucker in the toilet once. I think you have the best stairs for sliding in sleeping bags, I'll have to try it next time I come.
I love it, I love it. Everyone knows you can't have a crisp cookie. He is adorable!! We miss you guys too!!
YIKES!!!! I Can't believe it! It is a good thing you are such a good house keeper! I know you just did all your deap cleaning yesterday. Thank Goodness! While I was reading the story, my mind was working and I thought maybe he was out begging to all the neighbors for milk and you were embarressed. Now I wish that were the case!! That story will be told around the camp fire for years! Just like Uncle Dust peeing in the dish washer!
I haven't seen his big boy hair cut yet....CUTE! I did love those precious little baby curls though. Thanks for sharing. I wonder if it was good? lol
That is so gross Brittany!!! But so creative....
Britt, it's been a while since I have blogged and I'm just getting caught up with all your funny stories. You are just as cute and funny as ever. That story about Cooper and the Cookie had me cracking up. I'm also curious to know how the headache situation is panning out. Keep us posted on how you are doing and what the doctors think!
ha, that is hilarious!! you always have the funniest stories of your kids...he was just making good with the options that were before him...
YUCK! Owen loves to dip EVERYTHING in his drink. I'm glad that he doesn't think of other places to dip!
Hey Woman where are your hair blogs??? You got me all excited about it! Show me the money baby!
Oh Britt, I am so sorry. I would probably freeked out about the dipping the cookie in the toilet. You make me laugh! I love reading your blog.
What are you teaching your kid? :) He's so cute!
He is hilarious. He always gives you something funny to blog about.
He is the funniest kid. I can't believe some of the funny things he does. I love to read your stories. Your kids are getting so big and they are so dang cute.
I tagged you!
isn't amazing how the third child manages to survive. i think heavenly father sure makes them alot more resilient than the older ones.
Post a Comment