For Family Night on Monday we decided to go to Hee Haw Farms. It was so much fun!! They had so many little things for the kids to do. We didn't get there until after 6pm so it got dark fast, next time we will definitely get there when they open. Here are some fun pictures of our night together. The kids loved this one a tractor pulled all the kids through a little corn maze.
This is Leroy. He is the fatest pig I have ever seen. The kids watched him forever.
Doesn't this look fitting for our family?
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Hee Haw Farm
Posted by Brittany at 8:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What a fun family night. That place looks fantastic.
Britt: I'm glad you are still alive!! I was getting a little worried. I think we need a headache update!
What a fun place to go for families. It looks like you guys had a blast. I love all the new family pictures too. The one with all 5 of you is so cute. Cooper's hair looks like you photo shopped in the red hair. Too cute!
I love the story below about Jory. That is so funny!
That looks like so much fun!!! Don't you love the fall. That is so cute that Jori is doing a little preschool.
We think you should have the farm face picture be your Christmas card this year...Just a thought...
how fun i love the picture in the corn stalks..so cute! and how sweet that little miss jori is holding her own preschool, i love it!!
what an awesome fhe!! i had so much fun the other day also. we should do that at least once a month.
It's about time we got some posts!!! What have you been doing?! I have to say that I love the picture of Jori and Cooper....it is so cute!
How fun. We need to do a family night there too. It looks so fun.
You guys are such a fun family, I loved the family photo with the barn cut outs!
Post a Comment