I can't believe how long it has been since I last blogged, so be prepared for a loooong post. I decided I will mostly show pictures of what we have been up to....
It wouldn't be summer without going to Lagoon!!
Me and Jori on the Lady Bug Drop
Jori and Brody
Jori, Brody, and Carson
This year Jori was tall enough to go on all the big roller coasters. One of her favorites was WICKED!! Hopefully next year Brody will be tall enough. :)
FATHERS DAY....
We were lucky enough to go and visit both Cody's Dad and My Dad. We are so LUCKY to have them in our lives. And of course I am so thankful for Cody and what a wonderful Dad he is to our Kids!! Love you Babe!
Going for a walk up above our house! This is one of Jori's favorite things to do.
A Day Of Fun In The Sun!!
I'm proud to say no one got Sunburned!
We then got to enjoy a trip to Lava Hot Springs with Cody's Family. It was so nice to get away and not worry about day to day things!
Girls Camp
This isn't even half of our girls. We had 24 girls that went to camp this year. It was a lot of fun and of course a lot of work! We were the Super Stars and had shirts made for each girl along with a bandanna and a pillow case. I really enjoy being in the Young Women's!
Baby Kate
This last Sunday we got to see Baby Kate get Blessed! It is always fun to get together with family and get to sit, talk, and eat yummy food. Welcome to the family Baby Kate, we will miss you when you move to Washington D.C.
We are finally at the end....
After long days, long rides, and a long month of fun activities it is always nice to get home and sleep in our own beds! :) Remind me next month not to blog all that has happened in one post.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
What We Have Been Doing....
Posted by Brittany at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awesome pictures. Welcome baby Kate! She is darling. When do they leave? I love your family picture at the blessing. Oh the things you learn about your friends when they update their blogs!! We have been that busy too. What were you all sitting in at Lava? Were they tubes? Family camping trips are so fun! Enjoy the rest, I am sure something will pop up.
How fun! It looks like you guys have been enjoying the summer. I think we need to go camping like we used to when you just had Jori...I still remember Cody's Dixie cup joke he did one morning...ha. Your family pic at the blessing is SO cute! I love it! I'm impressed that Jori loved Wicked! It looks scary!
I will for sure remind you to blog more often...I've been wondering where you've been!
You're kids are so cute...I can't believe Jori is big enough to ride everything at Lagoon. It looks like Brody is catching up to her though. I'm glad you got to go camping a lot (like me) this month....looks like lots of fun!! Hooray for Justin's new baby!! She is so cute....and I love her name.
AND.....I love your new haircut....although it's probably old, but this is the first time I've seen a picture of it. SO cute on you!
Fun stuff! Don't you love the summer! All kinds of fun stuff to do to entertain the kids!
Wow you guys have been having a lot of fun. We need to hang out soon. Has it really been since New Years Eve? We will have to go to the drive in again this summer.
You have such cute kids. It is time to hang out again. Kenadee loves your kids.
Post a Comment