I just got done running my first 5K. I ran it in 30 mins 38 secs....I wish I would have got under 30 mins though...maybe next time. Yes you read it right I will run a 5K again, but next time maybe I will train a little better. :) I never thought in a million years I would ever run in anything, but I did. My favorite part of the race was my family cheering me on at the end. Thanks Guys!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Congrats! thats awesome! our new link is jaydandlars.blogspot.com
Wow! That is great and it sounds like a lot of fun.
What? Why didn't you tell me? Good for you! That is awesome. What mead you want to do it?
Wait! Is this still Brittany's Blog?? You never told me you were running a 5K!!! You secret keeper! Way to go.....I can't believe it! I wish I would've known....I'm just so proud.
That is impressive . Go you! I had no idea you were doing that.
Good job Brittany!! I think your time is awesome - especially for your first 5K. Congrats from our family!
Way to go Britt!! That is awesome! I bet it was such a great feeling to finish and I agree, I think that is great time!!! Happy belated birthday to BrodY! His Yoda cake looks great! i'm impressed...and congrats on the piano recital! I hope one of my kids plays piano....someone needs to play 'waterfall' at my funeral :-)
Hi five Britt! Way to go on the 5K. That's so awsome. And kudo's on the yoda cake Martha Stuart! I need lessons. Brody looks so cute and your little mozart is sure a looker. You better keep an eye on them!
ps. I said hi to Aarin and Kam for you!
nice job on the running!! keep it up brit balboa...(rocky)..
Way to go! Going to join us all for the 1/2 marathon in August?
-TCall
HOLD THE PHONE!!! Is this my friend Brittany?? Since when did you start running? That is so great. Congratulations to you. I only wish I was that motivated.
Way to go. It's it kinda fun to run with all the other people. Good job.
Way to go on your 5k! My nephew (who is 8) thought he wanted to run it on the 4th of July so I told him I would do it with him! Ha! I am so not a runner and after some tests to see what we could do we decided this is not the year for us to run!!
Anywho, I am changing things on my blog so that only people I invite can read it. I got a strange comment that made me very uneasy. So shoot me an email so we can continue to communicate. Jaynard904@yahoo.com
Post a Comment