Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday To BRODY!!


Brody's Birthday was on Tuesday and he is now officially 5 years old. He got to have two parties this year a family party and a friend party and he was so excited. His Grandmas and Grandpas came on his birthday and we had his friend party today. Lucky Kid!!! On his birthday I made him a Yoda birthday cake....Now I'm no cake decorator, but in the end I think you could tell what it was. (I hope...you decide for yourself).

For his friend birthday party we were going to have a water party, but the weather would not cooperate!! We still played fun outdoor games and they even got to squirt water guns at each other. It turned out to be a blast!


Happy Birthday Brody! We love you very much! And thank you everyone for making him feel special on his Birthday.

3 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Cute cake. He is so grown up.

Lauren said...

That is one cute cake! good job!

Sidney Cottle said...

Happy Birthday to Brody! I'm glad we get to share our birthdays so close to each other.