Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What Picture Do You Like Best?




I know these aren't professional, but I don't have a choice. I am entering Cooper in our towns baby contest and I need a picture of him to turn in. He won't hold still very long so this is the best I could do. Let me know what picture you think would be best. I might have to try to take more. I wish I could get a one year old to sit still, pose, and smile on cue. If anyone knows how please share your secret. :)

13 comments:

Jodi B. said...

My fav is the third one, but they are all really cute. Little Coop is a stylin little man!

Sidney Cottle said...

My vote is for the second one. I can't believe how cute he is and how red that boys hair is!!!! He's so adorable!

Chelsie said...

I love them all..but I like the second one the best I think...he looks a little mischevious in it...he's so cute! Brody is a little stud...I love what he said when the little girl walked in....he's a charmer! I think I remember you coming to my parents old house one day when Bran was there and you said you guys went to HS together....that's crazy...small world right?! I agree that when they start to feed themselves...it's fun...but messy...my Cooper just likes to feed his food to our dog...

Chelsie said...

sorry i didn't answer all your questions...Lacie says she isn't getting a blog...they don't have the internet and John said she already spends too much time looking at other peoples blogs. :-) And the host is pretty good....It's not as sappy as twilight...and I like the sappy stuff....but I'm only like 1/5 of the way into it...so I'll let you know :-)

Anonymous said...

I like number three followed by number two. Let me know if you need anything else. Justin

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I meant I like number three followed by number one. Justin

Erin M said...

I really like the 3rd one. He is so cute. They are all so cute, you just can't go wrong.

Melissa and Justin said...

Who is that Fat pregnant girl in picture number one? Delete that! :) I like picture #2, but #3 turned out pretty cute for how wiggly he was at the store.....

The Ballard's said...

All cute, but the picture to submit is the one with the spaghetti & Cody. And, holy cow I had never thought that Brody looked like you, but my, my just the same.
I love new posts!! Hey if the picture you submit has to be of just Cooper then my vote is for the one with the pregnant ladie in the background...that was funny Melissa...you look good!

Angie said...

I really like the last one...he looks really cute and a bit mischevious. They are all really cute though!

Jessica said...

My vote is for #3. (with #2 in a close 2nd place) He is just too cute!

Lauren said...

I LOVE THE THIRD ONE! Shows personality!! ~Lauren

Anonymous said...

The third one....Papa