Friday, May 16, 2008

Kid Tag

Kim's little boy Kobie tagged my little guy Cooper. So here it goes....Five things about Cooper.

1. If you ask Cooper to get his shoes he does. He loves to be outside any time of the day. Cold, rainy, snowy, dark, sunny, you get the point right?
2. Cooper is the biggest mommy and daddy boy. It takes him a long time to warm up to people. He is by far my most cautious baby around strangers and even family. He also loves to say my name really loud and then babble. I love it!!!
3. He knows how to say "Thank You". It is so cute! I love hearing their first words and how cute their voices are.
4. Cooper gives the best kisses. He loves to cuddle with his family. Especially if he is tired.
5. If Cooper hears any door open or close he freaks out. He thinks that someone in the house is leaving him. He will go stand by the door that was shut and bawl until someone opens it or shows him they never left.

Cooper is our feisty little boy. He keeps us on our toes, but knows how to melt our hearts. I think we are in for it when he is older!!! :)

Cooper tags: Jori, Brody, and Abby
I thought I would tag my kids like Kim did to get it all done at once.


So here are Five things about Jori

1. She loves to ride her bike. If she could be outside all day long she would. She is either on her bike or scooter. I love that she loves to be active.
2. She is great at reading. She loves to read books! She has started to read chapter books and she is quite proud of herself. One Saturday morning she sat in her bed and just read it was so cute. She also reads every night to her brother Brody.
3. The other day she told me that she loves to write. I love reading her stories she makes up at school. They crack me up! :)
4. She is very sensitive. She doesn't like when people are upset with her or like seeing others kids being mean to each other. I love that quality about her.
5. Drawing or coloring are another big thing on her list of favorites. She use to tell me she wanted to be an artist when she grows up. She would then continue to say "I want to be both kinds of artist. An artist that draws and an artist that sings."

Jori is our Sweetheart! She loves to just be with me and Cody and chat. Sometimes she will say my name and I'll say, "What?" she then responds, "I don't know I just like to say your name." I love her and her fun personality! :)

Jori tags: Gracie, Kenadee, and Halley

Last One....Five things about Brody



1. Star Wars, Star Wars, and some more Star Wars. He is obsessed with this. Movies, games, or putting on his Jedi robe and play Star Wars with his friend Henry. I must say it is quite cute!
2. He loves Video games. I have to put a limit on them because he would play them all day long if I let him. I literally have to kick him outside sometimes.
3. He also loves riding bikes and scooters too. This Spring he finally learned to ride his bike without training wheels. The kids in our neighborhood are crazy and ride bikes non stop. I love it though!
4. He knows how to read (almost)! I am so proud of him. There is this awesome book that teaches your kids to read in a hundred days! He can't wait until kindergarten starts!
5. One of his goals is to collect all the color of Light Sabers. I know I already talked about Star Wars, but Light Sabers are a thing of their own. If he is outside so is his Light Saber hooked to his pants. It is so funny!:) You should see him and his friends fight. Crazy Boys!

Brody is our clown. He says the funniest things ever. I don't think there is a time in the day when he hasn't made me laugh out loud!

Brody tags: Jake, Taryn, and Halle

I loved this tag!! It made me think about my kids and things they love. And one of the points of my blog was to keep track of the fun things my kids are doing or saying.

10 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Thanks for tagging us. We are so excited. This post made me cry, I miss you all so much. Thanks for sharing.

Life's Journey To Perfection said...

Cute Kids!!! It is a fun tag, because it's all about the kids and it lets ya brag a little. (I know I did)

Holly said...

We finally moved in to our house so now that we have reliable internet again, we can keep up better with the posts. I'm so glad you do a blog so we can see pictures of your cute kids - it's amazing how fast they change!! Denver says hi to Jori and Brodi.

Chelsie said...

Oh your kids are so cute! i love all their sweet things they say! Especially that Jory just likes to say your name...they're so cute!

Chad and Stephanie said...

Hey Cousins,

We just decided to come out of our Amish lifestyle. We now have a blog......stephanieandchad.blogspot.com! We really like your blog and pictures of the family. Take care and Keep the faith!

The Ballard's said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT. CAN YOU BELIEVE I FINALLY GET TO TAG YOU!

Erin M said...

What a fun tag. I love to hear about your kids it's so fun to see what their like and what their doing. Especially Cooper, because Abby does about all the same things. Isn't being a mom great?

Anonymous said...

wow you are awesome

Sidney Cottle said...

I love your kids! So Cute!!! What's the name of the book that teaches your kids to read in a hundred days......I want to know!!

Anonymous said...

Sure was fun to read about the kids. Ahh Star Wars...the neighborhood obsession!