
Last week it was finally Brody's turn to be the Apple Blossom at his preschool. He was so excited! We had to make a poster about him. The things he wanted to put on it was...His favorite color, which is blue, a picture of him, a picture of his family, a picture of his dog Tank, that he likes soccer, his favorite food pizza, and a picture of him when he was a baby!! He also was able to bring anything else he wanted to share with his class. If anyone knows Brody this won't be a surprise. He decided to bring Star Wars the movie and his Light Saber (I hope I spelled that right). I got to go to class with him that day. It was so fun to see how he acts in class. One thing that he did that was so cute was when this little girl named Kelty walked in he yelled "Kelty, you look so BEAUTIFUL!!". It was the cutest thing ever. 
I am so proud of my little guy. It was a fun day and I'm glad he got to share the things he loves with his friends.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
My Apple Blossom
Posted by Brittany at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is so cute he said that to that little girl! what a sweetheart! He'll make a great husband one day with that sweet talk!
Brody is a smooth operator....just like his dad!
Post a Comment