Last Saturday we threw my Mom a Surprise 50th Birthday Party. Boy was she ever surprised!! :) It wasn't on her birthday so I think that helped. We made shirts for everyone that said Lori is 50 and had them park at the school so when she came home no cars would be there! It was fun shuttling everyone to the house, preparing the food, and waiting for the Birthday Girl to come home. All in all it turned out wonderful!! Thank you everyone for coming and for letting my mom know she is loved and appreciated!!! Here are some pictures of the fun night.
My mom with her mom and her three sisters. Are they Cute or what?
Happy Birthday Mom!! We love you and are grateful for all you do for our family!! :)
Thursday, May 29, 2008
SURPRISE!!!!!
Posted by Brittany at 10:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
How cute! The decorations looked good. Your mom is a hoot. Happy Birthday Lori! I love the t-shirts. It all worked out!
What a cute party! Those shirts you made are really cute, and a great idea. It looks like your mom had a very fun surprise party!
Happy Birthday to Lori!!! I was trying to think how many pictures we have of someone coming through your parent's basement door looking surprised because there was a party going on for them. :) Looks like so much fun! Your dad did a great job!!!
oh man! I wish we could have been there! Sorry we weren't! but we would have been if we could have!! =-)
I'm sad that I missed it. I love the pic of all the sisters and grandma, cute!
I'm so glad you put these pictures on your blog. We were sad to miss it. I bet the party was a blast. I can just picture all of the sisters laughing.
Post a Comment