Monday, April 7, 2008

What Kind Of Mother Am I?!!!

Jori had her first grade program last Wednesday. I was so excited to see her perform. She is our little actress. Her first grade class had been working on it for so long. She wouldn't even sing any of her songs in front of me because she wanted me to be surprised. :) She is so cute. Anyways to start off Cody didn't get to go because he had Scouts. So I thought I would be brave and take my two boys to see their big sister sing. Big mistake!! First off we were late (opps) and second they both didn't want to sit down. What four year old and 1 year old would right? But we made do. Well that wasn't even the beginning. I then pulled out my camera to take a picture and to my surprise (not) the camera was dead. I was so mad. What kind of mom doesn't check to see if her camera is dead or not? Luckily a lady heard me complaining to myself and said she had that same camera and I could use her battery to take a few pictures. I was amazed that a stranger would do that. So here are my few pictures of my darling little girl! Good job on your program sweet heart!!







2 comments:

Sidney Cottle said...

Jori is SO unbelievably CUTE! You are a GOOD mom....I do that with the camera all of the time. Seriously.

Erin M said...

Jori is so cute. I can't believe how big she is. I think you actually should win mom of the year award for just making in to the program with a 4 yr old and a 1 yr old. Then actually making it to the end. WAY TO GO!!!