Well I have finally given in and decided to start a blog. One big reason is my brother and his wife will be moving out of state again and I think this would be a great way to keep in touch. Second I love reading all my friends blog and seeing how their families are doing so I thought it would be fun to have one of our own. Be patient with me while I try to figure this whole thing out. Hopefully later on today I will be able to post some pics of my kids, but don't hold your breathe.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOOHOO!!!! I'm so excited! Your blog is so cute! I don't think you need any help from me. Can't wait to see your kids and all their craziness! :)
Yeah! You joined the blogging world. Tell your hubby that I am very sorry.
I never thought I would be talking to so many people from high school again. I pretty much have forgotten that part of my life until all you guys got blogs. How fun! I can't wait to see more pictures. Cute kids! Crazy how old they are. And that you have three! Insane.
I am so excited. I kept asking Tara when you were going to start one. I heard Cody is excited about it. Ha ha ha.
Post a Comment