Our holiday season has been so much fun this year. I love the feeling that it brings into our home and all the family we get to see and be around. It definitely can get tiring, but it is well worth it. As usually we are way busy going to all the grandparents parties. At Grandma Jo and Papa Craig's the kids got to perform the nativity scene. At Papa Duseys the kids went wild and had fun just being with cousins and sleeping over. And then at Grandma Lori and Papa Rays they get to chill back and get lots of attention because they are only cousins around. :)
Christmas at our house is getting more and more fun each year. I love seeing my children full of excitement Christmas morning. This year Cody told our kids that WHENEVER they wake up we would wake up. WHAT? Is he crazy? The only rule was they couldn't leave their bedrooms and they had to yell for us when they woke up. Well of course Cody slept through the screaming and I was the one to hear them. They ended up waking up at 5:30. Way to early for me (now I know why my parents would make us wait in the morning). After a few minutes I finally got up and enjoyed Christmas morning with my children. Cooper caught on pretty fast, but was definitely tired because he had to wake up soooo early. We have felt very blessed this year and are thankful for the WONDERFUL family that we have. I hope that each year will bring more happy memories!
0 comments:
Post a Comment