Monday was Jori's first day of school. She is growing up too fast! I keep telling her to stop getting big, but somehow that doesn't help. I am so proud of her and her example she is to her little brothers. She loves school and is such a hard worker! This year we decided to walk and so far it has gone really well. It is fun to pick her up and on the way home we get to talk about how her day went. These are some pictures of her on her first day of school! I might be prejudice, but don't you think she is the cutest girl around? :)
P.S. I went to the Doctor today and was told where to go from there. On Friday I go get a MRI, on Tuesday I see a Sleep Disorder Doctor, and then I need to make a Eye appointment. She also told me to go off the medicine I'm on. So cross your fingers for me so I don't get any more headaches.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Jori's First Day Of School
Posted by Brittany at 8:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I cannot believe how big she is!!! I remember when you first had her and how adorable she was. (She still is!) It was so crazy and weird because you were the first one to have a baby....I ALWAYS thought she looked just like you when she was a baby. Now she is just an adorable girl who looks (and acts) like she is going to be in her teens soon! :)
I can't wait to get some updates on your headaches! I hope things go good this coming week!!
Simply darling! I just got Gracie some school clothes tonight... Wow I am on the ball. I wish they were just 2 again.
It was good to hear what the next steps are. I hope everything goes well.
I think she is probably the cutest girl around too! i can't believe she is in school. I hope everything goes well with the doctors....keep us posted. your camping trip and park city trip sounded like fun...that tire thing is awesome...the heck with the grandkids why weren't you out there playing on it?!
I love Jo, she is so much fun to be around. I vote that your next post is about the trick she played on your mom. I still laugh about it. When does Brody start school?
She is so beautiful. They grow up so fast don't they. Well hope all goes well at the doctors.
Jori, you are so beautiful. I hope Kate is as beautiful as you one day. Love, Uncle Justin
Jori looks darling!! I just walked Denver to school for his first day - I can't believe we have kids in 2nd grade - CRAZY!! Denver says hi to Jori and he hopes she has fun at school.
Hey brittany Ok so I found your blog and had to comment, You are way to young to have such an old looking daughter. Jori has gotten so big. We need to get together, let me know when a weekend is good for you guys and I will plan it. Allie went to first grade today I know how you feel.
Jori is ADORABLE. I love her outfit. I am sorry that Troy canceled on you guys tonight. I was excited to see you. Maybe we should hang out this weekend. Hope you are feeling better.
Post a Comment