Three's Tag
How to play this game. Post these rules on your blog: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names....
3 JOYS:
1. My Family
2. Reading
3. Summer
3 FEARS:
1. Losing Cody
2. Losing one of my kids
3. That I won't be prepared for a Natural Disaster
3 GOALS:
1. Finish my Personal Progress for Young Women's
2. Finish my Quilt I started a while ago
3. Exercise more
3 CURRENT COLLECTIONS/OBSESSIONS:
1. Blogging
2. Twilight Series
3. Running in some 5ks (I've only done two and I can tell you I still hate running, so why do I keep doing them?)
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS ABOUT MYSELF:
1. I've had an Epideral Headache
2. Never had a broken bone
3. This isn't surprising or radom, but I'm still shocked that I have a little curly red head boy.
I would love to tag: Jodi, Melissa, Kim, Lauren, and Angela
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Posted by Brittany at 7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's fun to read your tag, it sounds a lot like mine. Anyway I have been so behind but it looks like you have had a fun summer. I am so excited for you that you have already ran two 5k's I quit after my little running adventure. I will have to give it another shot.
Thats a cute tag. I still want to do my kid tag I am just lazy!
Post a Comment