On Monday we got invited to go to Thanksgiving Point with Codys family. Of couse we said "Yes!" Before we went into the Gardens we ate at the Deli. The sandwiches were yummy! It was so fun to just walk around and not worry about the kids. I always love going in the Secret Garden area. I made Cody buy me a family pass this year so hopefully we will get to enjoy a summer full of fun activities at Thanksgiving Point!! Here are some pictures I took of the kids....


Thursday, May 1, 2008
Family Night
Posted by Brittany at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I LOVE THE POST! I HAVE WAITED FOR a long time for some new information. I guess someone messed with the keyboard. It would be fun to come down this summer and go to Thanksgiving Point with you guys.
Cute pictures. Next time you go invite me! It looks pretty. I have never really been there except for dinner once and a dance competition. Cute cute kids!
I think Thanksgiving Point is fun...and I've only been there a couple of times! I'm glad you got a pass and have something to do with the kids this summer!!! I completely forgot about the perfume samples....did they get there on time?
How cute! You have such a fun family. I haven't been to Thanksgiving point, sounds like we'll have to check it out sometime. Looks like you guys had fun. Love your pictures!
Brit!! I found your blog through Angela's. Your little family is SO cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting...I remember campin with Jori when she was a baby...craziness. I have a little Cooper too...great name choice. :-)
Post a Comment