What your suppose to do.....delete my answers and type in your own. Don't for get to tag four people.
A)Four places I go over and over:
1. Picking my kids up at school. (Boy, I can't wait until summer!)
2. Smiths (It's the closest store to my house)
3. Costco (I love this store!)
4. Does going outside count? If so I am always outside with my kids!:)
B)Four people who email me the most:
1. Cody's dad Van
2. Amity (But not lately. Hint Hint!)
3. Sidney
4. Jodi
I don't email too much so these people might be laughing thinking "I don't email you that much".
C)Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chips Chips Chips!!! I don't think I could ever turn these down, especially if they have a dip with them too.
2. Mashed Potatoes Yummy!
3. Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. Cody is always laughing at me because whenever
we go out to eat I love to get this sandwich. Maybe someday I'll try something new.
4. Right now I love Arbys Turkey, Bacon and Ranch
Sandwich. But only if I put the Three Pepper sauce on it. P.S. They won't give you the sauce through the drive thru. Bummer!:(
D)Four Places in which I would rather be right now:
1. Hanging out with my Hubby.
2. Shopping (without kids)
3. Disney Land
4. Sitting by a pool with my kids.
E)Four people I'm tagging:
1. Angela
2. Melissa
3. Sidney
4. Erin
F)Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. My wedding video
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Little Mermaid
4. I don't really watch movies over and over so I can't think of anymore. If I watch a movie again its usually a kid one and I fall asleep.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Another Tag
Posted by Brittany at 11:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! another tag. Maybe you could tell me how to copy and past this stuff...I will call you.
Yeah! thanks for doing my tag.. after I posted it though I realized I spelled your name wrong.. so sorry! My entertainment is sparingly I go through everyone's blogs and read! So this brought a little of entertainment into my boring work day!
Post a Comment