So this is my first tag. This might be boring so bare with me or just skip this post all together k?
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER? This June we will have been together 9 years, but we just had our anniversary in November and it was our 8th.
WHO EATS MORE? Cody, but I definitely know how to chow down too.
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU" FIRST? Cody, but I was quick to follow!!! :)
WHO IS TALLER? Heels on or off? J/k Cody for sure!
WHO HAS MORE SPEEDING TICKETS? Is that even a question of who speeds more? Cody all the way!!
WHO IS SMARTER? I don't want to get in trouble so I better say Cody on this one. :)
WHO IS MORE SENSITIVE? Me for sure. I can cry on a commercial.
WHO DOES THE LAUNDRY? Me, but Cody is quick to help.
WHO DOES THE DISHES? Me. When ever Cody does load the dishwasher he is quick to tell everyone that I always fix what he did wrong. He claims I don't like how he loads the dishes. How is that possible? Wouldn't any wife love to have the dishes loaded anyway as long as the dishes got cleaned?
WHO IS MORE ROMANTIC? Cody for sure.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT? Me. OPPS I stand corrected. Cody just informed me that he sleeps on the right. And he's right. I guess he really is smarter than me. :)
WHO PAYS THE BILLS? Duh, me.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN? Interesting question. As of last summer I mowed a lawn for the first time in my life. How did I get away with that you ask? Brothers!! :) I actually liked it though so who knows maybe I'll help a little more this summer.
WHO COOKS DINNER? Me, unless its ramen then Cody for sure.
WHO IS MESSIER? I would say we are both equal, but of course I pick it all up!
WHO DRIVES WHEN YOU ARE TOGETHER? Cody. He claims he gets car sick when I drive.
WHO IS MORE STUBBORN? Without a doubt ME ME ME!!! Not even a question.
WHO IS FUNNIER? And the award goes to Me! Can I say enough!! :)
WHO KISSED WHOM FIRST? Cody. He claims it was me, but I know it was him.
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST? We were set up on a blind date and then Cody asked me out for every date after that.
WHO PROPOSED? Cody
I now tag Jodi, Angela, and Melissa
Thursday, April 17, 2008
My First Tag
Posted by Brittany at 7:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment