So the other day my ward dedcided to go to Good Things Utah. I have wanted to go for so long. It was so fun to see how a show is really put together. The stage is alot smaller than I pictured. The sad thing is you can't see the hosts very well because all the cameras are in the way recording. But it was still fun just being there. All of the girls are so nice they sit and talk to you during the breaks, they all seem really down to earth. Anyways long story short I would definitely go again. :) Here are some pictures I took while I was there.
This is a picture of Mike who does all the announcements. He was giving us instructions of what we are to do.
This is a picture of the set
Us in the audience
The Ladies of Good Things Utah
Afterwards the audience can go up and take pictures with everyone.
Saturday, April 19, 2008
Good Things Utah
Posted by Brittany at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks like fun! I still can't believe how BIG you were smiling when I saw you on the show. :)
I just wanted to let you know I love your background. Now I need to sit down and play around with my page until it is all figured out. I love the pics of the kids with Justin's glasses. I should take a picture with everyone in them for his office. Well, just wanted to let you know I love your blog...and now you have another comment:)
Cute pictures!! I like the new look.
What the crap? I didn't know your brother had his baby! When? what were the stats?
That looks like fun. There's a group of us who want to go. It looks like a blast.
Post a Comment