We love going to Thanksgiving Point! When we went the other day there was a baby cow and my kids loved it! The Cow would lick or bite (not hard) any one who was by it. Cooper loved sticking his hand in front of the Cows face so it would lick his hand. It was so fun to watch. I didn't realize Cows tongues where so long....look at the picture with Cooper holding his hand out. Oh yeah did you know their tongues are black too? I guess I wasn't raised around Cows huh? It took Brody along time to want to get that close to the Cow for a picture...as soon as the picture was taken he was out of there. :) I love moments like this!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
HOLY COW!!!
Posted by Brittany at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ah i have heard so much about the fun things at thanksgiving point and sadly i've only been there for weddings! it looks like so much fun, we'll have to give it a try...how much is it?
It's about time you got another post up! Just kidding, as you can tell my life is really exciting and I am VERY busy. Oh wait, I'm not. Kate can't wait till she can do fun activities with your kids someday......
Those are super cute pictures. They make me miss you guys more than ever.
Post a Comment