I really have never had headaches much in my life, but a couple of weeks ago my body decided it was time. Yuck!! For 15 days straight I had either a migraine or a headache....man is it hard to function as a mom when your head hurts non stop. One day when I had a really bad migraine I happened to be at my Brother-in-Laws wedding in the Temple. As soon as the sealing was done I ran outside and laid on the Temple grounds. I'm sure that was a sight. I tried so hard to be strong and not make to big of a deal, but it got so unbearable that I had to go to Insta care and get a shot. Luckily the Bride and Groom had no idea...they were to busy kissing. :) The shot helped a little too much I slept through the luncheon... I really do not remember to much..... All I remember is I couldn't even keep my eyes open or my head up. Well I'm finally on daily medicine and backup medicine just in case I feel a headache coming on. I go into the neurologist in August just to make sure everything is ok. I'm sure it is, but it will be nice to know I've checked that off my list. Here is what happens when you are in bed all day and your 1 year old wanders around.... Its hard to see but that is crayon all over my front door......and this is the guilty little man
Here are a couple of pictures that I thought were cute and to show everyone that we are still alive!!!
Jori at her Aunt Dani's house
Brody and Cooper at a Dinosaur Museum. They are on a machine that shows you what it would feel like to be in an Earthquake that is 5.2. I don't think Cooper would have to much of a problem....Do you?
Hanging out at a hotel in Colorado
Getting ready for Church
Enjoying the Fireworks on the 24th of July
Brody sneaking some candy before the fireworks
Jori at the Dinosaur Museum
Are my pants too high?
Monday, July 28, 2008
I Hate Headaches!!
Posted by Brittany at 1:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
15 DAYS?! I have never heard of that! That makes me a little worried. I hope that you are ok. It does not sound like fun. But, it looks like your family has been having lots of fun.
Cute pictures of your kids!
I'm sorry to hear about your headaches and migraines! YUCK! I get them ALL the time too and I agree they are no fun. In the summers or change in seasons I'll get headaches almost daily for weeks at a time and the docs say that it is normal (but I know that doesn't help your headaches to feel better :)) I know you're probably hearing lots of recommendations...but I'll tell you mine...an 800mg ibuprofen and a caffeinated soda, followed by a nap (like you have that luxury!). I've had that shot before too (it helps, but oh the sluggish dizziness afterwards!) I hope your headaches go away and were just a fluke summer/heat thing.
Boo to your headaches! Although, I do want to see all the funny pics that people took of you sleeping at the wedding. The last picture of Cooper is hilarious!
I hope you are feeling better. It is hard to not feel good when you have kids. It was fun hanging out the other night, we should do it more often.
I'm so sorry about your migraines and headaches! Sheesh for someone not feeling so well, you still have been on the run! You're a trooper! The pics of your kids are darling...eek sorry about the door though! Lacie is doing well! Still working and being a momma!! She is actually up at girls camp right now...so john in fending for himself with the girls! :-)
too bad about your headache, hope you can get that taken care of. your kids are way cute in all those pics, and yes, cooper's pants are too high!!
i don't know if i already mentioned this or not.. but Jori was so darn cute at our wedding! she was so helpful and so sweet!!! Tell her I say thank you!
I had to laugh at the picture of Brody getting caught. I would take crayon all over my front door if Cooper could be mine.
Headaches are no fun! 15 days is a LONG time to have them....but then again my bro-in-law has had them almost every day for at least a year and they can't figure out why. Hope all is well the britster!! Your family is way cute!! Love all the pics!!
Poor Britt! I can't even imagine. Hope you start feeling better soon and all is well!
Yuck! 15 days of torture! Hope everything checks out ok at the neurologist. It sucks to feel so lousy and still have to be a mommy. Hope you get feeling better. Lovely artwork on the front door too! Thank goodness for the Magic Eraser, it'll plow through just about anything toddlers can conjur up. And, tell Cooper that I think his pants look just fine, very becomming!:)
Well....I'm a little mad at you. The last time I was talking to you I asked about your headaches and what happened at the doctor, but one of our phones cut out. So I called back and left a message AND you've never called me back! I guess my hurt feelings will get back to normal eventually. (Sniff sniff)
I'm sorry about the headaches...you know I can sympathize! Love you and will be waiting to hear what the neurologist says. (Hint hint) CALL ME!!
We heard that you had been having a lot of headaches and we've been worried about you. Keep us posted when they figure out what's going on. Cute pic of your kids!
Oh my heck! (just trying to keep up my utah lingo) Cooper's pictures are the funniest things I've ever seen. I need to add them to my bulletin board above my desk. I put one of Kate on their with her funny face. Everytime I look at it, it makes me laugh. Now I can add Coopers to that collection. The pants and his little mischevious face....you can't buy funny-ness like that!
Hey! I made my blog private but I'd like to invite you so you can read it. can you please e-mail me at th.laurenspeechly@yahoo.com?? thank you!
Hope you are feeling better. Nothing is worse than a migraine you really cannot function normal. Looks like you have been having fun. The pictures of your kids are darling.
HEY POPULAR: (15 comments-impressive, I had to have a baby to get that many!).....not like I have no life now and all I do is play on the internet, but.....you have to go to my blog and click on "sites I stalk" I found a way cute pincushion and ring toy sewing project on the heather bailey store link....then call me after you look at it....we need to do those!!!!
Post a Comment