Thursday, May 29, 2008

DOUBLE PROUD.....

As we drove to Brody's Preschool Graduation today he said, "Mom you are going to be DOUBLE PROUD of me today, but not you Dad because I'm not giving you anything!" Of course we said we are already proud of him!:) His graduation was so much fun! I have to admit though I did cry. I can't believe how fast he has grown up. It was fun to see what he has accomplished this year and to know that he is now ready for kindergarten. The reason he said I was going to be DOUBLE PROUD of him was this.....

Miss Katie had each graduate walk out and give their Mom a Rose. It was so neat!!! One of my favorite parts of the program is when they sang I'm Proud To Be An American.


Wow look at that Diploma!

This is a picture of Brody and Miss Katie. I can't believe how time flies and that I will now have to kids in Elementary! Congratulations Brody we Love you!!!

10 comments:

The Ballard's said...

What a darling graduation. Congratulations Brody! Have fun in kindergarten. You are a smart boy. I thought he went to school at the elementary, Is this at Katie's house?

Chelsie said...

I love the little cap and gowns...they're so cute! Way to go Brody and Jori for her dance recital...I love her little poses! Happy birthday to your mom! Such a cute family!

Sidney Cottle said...

Brody is a double stud in his cap and gown! It's fun we have at least one kid the same age. :) I tried to call you today....CALL ME!

Lauren said...

wow they had caps and gowns and everything!! At my kindergarten graduation we made our own caps out of cardboard and there is a picture with every single child pulling on the yarn around their chin! Graduation for preschool has come along ways.. congrats!

Life's Journey To Perfection said...

What fun posts! Your kids are so cute! And what a neat, fun idea for your Mom!

Jodi B. said...

Brody's a stud, way to go! I can hear his cute voice telling you that you will be double proud. Love it.

Tara said...

He is such a cute kid. I hope if I have a boy he is just like him.

Jayne said...

Hey Guys! It was fun to read your blog and find out about the going on's in your life! How fun for me I get to read all about it and see pics!! Thanks for sharing. BTW where did Cooper get that Awesome red hair?! Love it!!

~Jayne

ashley said...

Hey Brit! I can't believe your kids are getting so big. They are so darling. Love the red hair on Cooper, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those caps and gowns are so great! Way to go Brody! I'm so looking forward to Mac going to Miss Katie this fall! Oh, I'd still love to see that DVD of his grad.!
-TCall